Application and information is listed below. Please be sure you read instructions. We are not like any other rescue. We have listed step by step instructions. Take the time to carefully read each one. We are excited to help you rescue your MATCH!
READ THIS ENTIRE PAGE. IT IS PART OF THE MATCHING PROCESS.
Download your application. If you are having trouble, please just answer the questions and save a copy. When a dog posts, follow the instructions listed above. we do not hold on to applications. you must apply, using the same application, each time you see a dog post AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION.
INFORMATION ON THE MATCHING PROCESS
1. Get your application filled out.
2. Be sure you answer all the questions. If you don’t have a fence, don’t leave it blank. Explain to us how you will let the dog out.
Giving us information can help your match. Detailed applications help us out a lot.
3. Include photos or a brief note. It not needed or required.
4. Be prepared with your information in one file. People send multiple emails and we don’t attach them. If we see only photos, it’s incomplete. So be sure you are ready. INSTRUCTIONS WILL POST. IF YOU DO NOT SEE INSTRUCTIONS ON FACEBOOK, THE DOG IS NOT AVAILABLE.
5. WATCH YOUR EMAILS LIKE A HAWK when a dog posts. We are looking for a few good possible matches. We typically begin right away once application process is open. Our system allows us to go through applications fast.
6. Be ready for a phone interview. Your application is part 1. Phone interview is part 2. If a possible match we will walk you
through 3 & 4.
7. When you are on the interview, we will talk to you about the dog. If still interested please share as much as you can about yourself. We don’t post the history of our dogs because it will cancel a match. What do we mean? Well.. if we say a dog loves to run, only runners apply or someone assumes the dog is hyper.
8. We do our best to notify families who matched that they were not the final family. Have faith... the people who found a match will tell you it was a very special moment. One they will never forget.
9. Do you have to be a member to adopt? NO... our members are the first to see the dog and get to apply right away. The reason is they are the backbone to our rescue. We can help our dogs get the best quality care. Food, supplements and more. Some dogs have special needs and we need special supplies. Our members allow us to stay on the road, transporting dogs, vet visits, adoptions and gathering supplies. If you are not a member, you will wait to see if the dog will post to facebook. We are looking for a match.
10. All adoption fees are different for each dog and are discussed with a match. We feel this is private and it also prevents people from shopping for dogs.
11. Do we adopt to seniors or single people? YES. We are looking for a match.
12. Knowing our MATCHING PROGRAM is part of the Match process.
So are you ready? Are you ready to rescue your MATCH?